Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday, February 18 2009

OK, no baseball tryouts today because of rain. Well I'll get on with the sports. OK first topic, A-Rod. Firstly, I love A-Rod as a player just like we all do (minus Red Sox Nation). Just like he said he just made a simple mistake in his younger years. All he has done is put the blame on himself, taken like a man, and apologized. I just wish people would shut up about it let the man baseball.

Texas Tech, and Mike Leach. First of all I don't understand why Mike Leach would even want to leave Lubbock. Of course without Crabtree it may take a year or two to get another championship caliber team. But if he is going to leave he should just break it and sign with some school. At least give Tech a while to find another quality coach.

Zach Randolph, of the Los Angeles Clippers, has been suspended 2 games by the league for punching Louis Amundson, of the Phoenix Suns in the face Tuesday Night. First I'd like to say it was a great left hook. A great left hook that should get him thrown out of the league for the rest of the year. Harsh? Maybe, but he would never do it again. That was so uncalled for, I mean Amundson was just retaliating from a hard foul. If i was Coach of the Clippers I would not have Randolph on the floor with my uniform on.

Dwight Howard put up 45 on my Bobcats, which made me wonder. Could Dwight Howard win MVP of the NBA. Of course you have Chris Paul, Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, but if Howard continues to put up numbers like this he will have a legit chance for the reward.

Rockets and Trail Blazers are looking at Vince Carter but I just don't see a deal getting done before the deadline. It would probably be better for Carter who is still very talented but is stuck with a team that will go nowhere. I would love to see Vince win a championship and the best place for him to would be Houston.

Brad Van Pelt, a five-time Pro Bowl player with the New York Giants who helped form one of the NFL's best line backing corps in the early 1980s, has died. He was 57. First I want to send my condolences to his family. He was a great man in all areas of his life, much past football. All his teammates said he was a great teammate and friend.

OK, thanks for reading people. I'll make another post as soon as possible. Tell everyone about my blog. PLease leave me comments. Thanks and see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment