Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday February, 24

Short one today. Firstly I would like to congratulate the GFMS Lady Blue Demons on their regular season volleyball championship!

  1. Michael Phelps will make his return to swimming in nearby Charlotte N.C. I will try to get tickets to this event on May 14-17. Looks like they took my advise and let him back in. I think that he has learned his lesson and will be more careful with his decisions now. By the way, at the match, I'm picking Phelps to win.
  2. Michael Crabtree could not workout in front of NFL scouts at all. He is 50-50 on his decision to have surgery on his foot. If I was him I would go ahead and do it. Regardless of workouts or not we all know he will be a first rounder. Not working out may push him down a few spots but that may actually be better for him because he would go to a better team.
  3. The Knicks released Stephon Marbury Tuesday which leaves the door open for the Boston Celtics to sign him. Which in my opinion is a total mistake. Why would a championship caliber team like the Celtics want to sign a flashy, arrogant, selfish player like Marbury when the chemistry in locker room. It's not like they really need him. The current lineup is producing fine. I were owner of the Celtics i would never sign him.
  4. Farewell Marvin Harrison. He was released by Indianapolis earlier today. In my mind he will always be a Colt. He is eligible to play anywhere he wants in the upcoming season. The move was made because Harrison's price tag was too expensive. The organization had to do what it had to do. I'm sad to see it happen but, I can't complain. In my mind if Harrison were to retire right now, he should go to the Hall of Fame.

Thanks for reading and keep commenting!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks For giving me the wicked idea man. this blog is splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didn't take me 2 weeks your blog is BEASTLY man

    ReplyDelete